Our Second Broadcast
In this show David, Jeanette, and Matt were joined in studio by this weeks special guest Debi Lee. David gave some insight into his first car and the freedom that came with it, then we covered the topic of driving and whether it should be a right or privilege as well as how seniors deal with the possibility of losing their drivers license. Jeanette talked about the senior-friendly public transportation she encountered while on her visit to Portland, OR. Matt jumped into the topic of driver-less cars and the impact that new technology would have on our lifestyles and culture. Krissa Palmer provided us with another great Senior Moments piece featuring a husband and wife that have been doing Hospice volunteering for over 25 years collectively. Debi Lee, our guest from Centralina Area Agency on Aging, spoke with us a bit about Medicare and provided our listeners with some very helpful tips and resources. As always, we had a blast at the studio and hope you enjoyed the show!
Resources from this show:
- 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227)
- North Carolina Department of Insurance
- 1-800-546-5664 (in North Carolina only)
- 1-919-807-6750 (outside North Carolina)
- N.C. Seniors’ Health Insurance Program (SHIIP)
- Nationwide Toll Free Line: 1-800-443-9354
- N.C. Main Number: 919-807-6900
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centralina Area Agency on Aging
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.