WOW! We can’t believe we’re already on our 7th show here at Radio 4 the Ages, and boy was this show fun! As has become a tradition here at Radio 4 the Ages, David gives us his weekly Dysfunctional Discourse on personal nutrition and over-medication. Joining us in the studio today along with the Radio 4 the Ages team was Dr. Michael Smith N.D. (of Carolinas Natural Health Center), Linda Miller (of Centralina Area Agency on Aging), Mel Miller ( of Ameriprise Financial Services), and Betty Reynolds (Life Coach & Certified Senior Adviser). We dug into several topics surrounding personal responsibility including nutrition, health & fitness, financial & estate planning, and personal networking. The subject of personal responsibility is far too broad and complex for us to have covered in just two hours, but hopefully this show has provided our listeners with inspiration and resources to take the first step!
- Dr. Michael T. Smith N.D.
- Naturopathic Physician
- Carolinas Natural Health Center
- 1126 Sam Newell Rd., Suite A
- Matthews, NC 28105
- (704) 708-4404
- Mel Miller C.L.T.C.
- Financial Advisor with the practice of Becky L. Johnson, CFP, CLU
- Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
- 17810 Statesville Rd., Suite 322
- Cornelius, NC 28031
- (704) 650-5439
- Linda Miller
- Community Service Coordinator
- Centralina Area Agency on Aging
- (704) 372-2416 (Main office)
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.